IT Support Analyst - Level 1
- Job Title
- IT Support Analyst - Level 1
- Job ID
- Matthews, NC 28105
- Other Location
Thompson, located in the Charlotte/Matthews area, has an opening for an IT Support Analyst.
• Set up and deploy end user devices
• Maintain and update computer images
• Maintain, update, and deploy customized software distributions
• Create, terminate, and manage accounts via AD, Azure, and Office 365
• Resolve all level 1 tickets under standard SLA timeframes
• Full inventory and asset management
• Maintain cameras, printers, gate and door access, and agency cell phones
• Set up equipment for trainings, orientations, and meetings
• Maintain distribution lists, security groups, team calendars, and other like features within AD
• Act as backup EMR account administrator
• Repair computer hardware
• Utilize and optimize Mobile Device management for iPads, iPhones, Macbook, and tablets
• Develop training videos and modules for critical systems and rollouts
• Keep updated process maps and internal documentation for all responsible systems
• Contact vendors and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
Requires PC and IT skills including MS Office 365, Windows 7/10, Server 2012 R2, Server 2019, Powershell, iOS, and vmWare. Utilize efficiency, automation, and creative thinking. Must understand installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, and basic networking. Occasional travel between campuses is required (all within the Matthews/Charlotte/Fort Mill area). Position requires bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or technical school in computer science or related field or 3+ years of professional IT hands on experience. Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Group Policy, or Aruba CLI is a plus.
A valid driver’s license in the state of permanent residence, at least three years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test and an extensive background check.
Thompson seeks to maintain an inclusive diverse workforce. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.