CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Position ID
- Sierra Vista, AZ
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking an onsite Program Manager for an Administrative government contract in Sierra Vista, AZ. The Program Manager holds primary responsibility for all Contractor efforts in support of the contract.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Required 15 years of experience managing organizations similar in size, scope, and complexity
- Demonstrated a history of success in cost control, budget administration, acquisition and retention, key account development, and customer service optimization
- Skilled at minimizing risk through the use of an Integrated Master Schedule, Responsibility Assignment Matrix, and Cost Control Account Schedules
- Serve as liaison between customer and COR/Supporting CORs, to coordinate work activities relevant to mission execution
- Ensure compliance with relevant Government policies and standards
- Ensure completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work and staffing
- Monitor project progress to meet productivity, quality and customer satisfaction
- Prepare and provide reports and technical reviews to customer per contract requirements
- Coordinate work schedules and work assignments for contractor personnel to cover all shifts and work days
- Manage personal time off to ensure mission requirements are being met
- Ensure training of new personnel on assigned tasks
- Ensure contract employees maintain proficiency directly related to assigned task
- Attend and participate in customer and client meetings as required.
The Program Manager must have a Top Secret - Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $150,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951