The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Marketing Traffic Specialist, Non-Profit
- Job Title
- Marketing Traffic Specialist, Non-Profit
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
Agency a la Carte is recruiting for an on-site Marketing Traffic Specialist as a full-time job for an international non-profit organization's Jacksonville, FL location.
Position Overview: This person will work within the non-profit's organization's internal marketing department interacting with various teams to connect the right team members with the right messages to maximize business impact. This position will ensure projects are run smoothly, resources are used effectively, timelines are adhered to, and the highest quality of standards are met by deadline. This includes prioritizing and managing end-to-end creative/production execution processes, utilizing traffic and project management expertise to drive and optimize output with increased accuracy and efficiency.
- Assess the as-is workflow and recommend systems, tools, and processes required to optimize project execution and efficiency
- Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes, utilizing project management tools as required, to schedule and track projects, pull required reports, and optimize output
- Create and manage project production schedules (from project kickoff through production and delivery) for all Marketing Department projects, i.e. print, web and digital projects and advertising, collateral, and other assigned projects
- Assign, schedule, and monitor print, web, and digital marketing and collateral projects. Distribute workloads efficiently, smooth out bottlenecks, and expedite rush jobs without affecting other jobs in process, ensuring due dates are met
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to determine, communicate and administer timelines and responsibilities
- Secure required approvals, incorporating feedback, from initiation through to hand-off of final creative documents
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements
- Work with internal and external resources to determine, prioritize and administer timelines and responsibilities
- Provide on-going status updates and reporting, outlining issues for discussion and guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and certification may be considered in lieu of degree
- Three years of traffic management experience in an advertising or marketing environment or with an agency
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below!