The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Social Media Coordinator, Lifestyle Brand
- Job Title
- Social Media Coordinator, Lifestyle Brand
- Job ID
- St. Augustine, FL
- Other Location
The Agency a la Carte team is recruiting for an on-site Social Media Coordinator as a full-time job in St. Augustine, FL.
Position Overview: The Social Media Coordinator will create and manage emerging content that will enhance and drive overall brand awareness, engagement and conversion for our client's brands. The candidate will work with the Creative Team, Brand Managers, stores/showrooms and sales department to develop and manage content for social media channels and to achieve company goals.
- Create weekly social media content calendar for all brands
- Support marketing managers with social media strategies and campaigns that align with business goals
- Re-purpose content from different mediums to schedule on social media platforms
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (original text, photos, news, videos, etc.)
- Manage and oversee all social media advertising campaigns, including setting objectives and reporting on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator; 2+ years
- Hands on experience in content management and creation
- Highly organized – must be able to manage multiple brand calendars
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, and Social Media Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Management Platforms (Sprout, HubSpot, Planoly, Unfold)
- Effective in working under deadlines, prioritizing issues and managing concurrent assignments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface effectively at all levels both internally and externally
About the Company: Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand serving consumers through a network of sales representatives, architects and designers, specialty dealers, company showrooms and mass merchandisers and provides products to institutions in multiple market verticals. Looking to the future, our client recognizes the importance of continuing to build and maintain an on brand, relevant online/social media presence to remain competitive.
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below!