Business Development Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Development Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for business analysis for comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to constantly evaluate, identify, strategically assess and execute opportunity‘s to create long-term value.
Strategic Planning to hospitals, hospital systems and physician organizations assisting in implementing organizational strategic plans incorporating future trends (e.g., clinical practice, medical technology, consumerism, etc.) and determining their impact on the organization.
Service Line Business Planning - assisting health care providers with developing strategies and determining feasibility for implementing new services and increasing the performance and capabilities of existing ones.
Mergers and Affiliations and Alignment – exploring the opportunities with major strategic implications for clients to expand and diversify services through consolidation, acquisition, and affiliation with other hospitals and physician groups.
Financial Advisory services – developing volume and financial pro formas to estimate the impact of implementing strategic changes and its impact on the organizational health care delivery system. This includes budgeting and planning; debt capacity analyses and feasibility studies; financial planning and forecasting and financial operational performance improvement
Specific Job Functions
- Work with supporting the efforts of Chief Development Officer.
- Financial modeling of pro formas for prospective opportunities.
- Coordinate internal review across multiple functions including legal, compliance, finance, accounting and field operations.
- Report to, and collaborate with, Chief Development Officer to evaluate and target Hospital partners, oversee due diligence, and create internal and external deal presentations.
- Identify strategic marketing and business development opportunities to achieve growth.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as the BDM will be presenting to large physician groups/hospitals.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to lead a deal process from initial stages through closing.
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of M&A valuation, transaction structuring, and deal terms.
- Strong financial management, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Starter, with ability to immediately to manage multiple transactions.
- Creative, energetic thinker, not in need of step by step instruction after short ramp up period.
- Ability to quickly understand health care services regulatory environment and to spot issues as appropriate and as necessary.
- Willing to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required. MBA is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing and negotiating transactions and engagement in the diligence process. Knowledge of C-Level suite sales, group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- Must have advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Health Care industry experience; oncology expertise a major plus.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Our executive team doesn’t hide the fact that they care. Patients come first. Period. It’s refreshing in today’s business environment to know that the bottom line is more than profits.
There’s nothing better than being part of a team that makes a difference in the world. Every person contributes to the quality of experience our patients and families have.
We prosper as a company when we grow as individuals. We are committed to being the best we can be by empowering our team members to grow personally and professionally.
Commit to something big
There are many benefits to being part of the e+CancerCare team – including competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, 401(K), ongoing training, team member assistance program and service days. But at the end of the day, we believe the most important benefit is making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
I’ve been with e+ for over seven years. We’ve grown rapidly over that time but haven’t lost the family feeling. I love that any teammate in the company will help each other out to do what’s best for our patients.Chris Burgess, Vice President of Clinical Operations
I am surrounded by an awesome management team, nurses and peers. The home office gives us a lot of autonomy to do what's best for our patients, families and communities.Brittany Fortie, Lead Nurse, Oncologics and Lafayette General Hospital
You hear people say, ''we’re a family,' but at e+ it’s not just words, you actually feel it. Everybody is so happy and caring. I love working here and getting a chance to brighten the day for our patients and families.Jamie Gilbert, Patient Concierge, Oncologics, New Iberia