The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Market Research Manager
- Job Title
- Market Research Manager
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
- Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Fayetteville, NC; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC; Seattle, WA
Agency a la Carte is recruiting for a full-time, on-site Market Research Manager position for a non-profit organization in either Jacksonville, FL or one of their other locations across the U.S. that is listed above.
Position Overview: This person will work with marketing teammates to develop research plans, including quantitative and qualitative research, experiments, and A/B tests designed to improve and optimize conversion rates across a variety of channels such as paid and organic search, display advertising, email, direct mail and web properties. He or she will identify and isolate actionable insights through research and case studies to inform strategies and activities to ultimately maximize desired actions and outcomes about key audiences and segments and their desires, needs, motivation, and opinions.
- Develop market research strategies, designs studies to define market segments, and conducts competitive research and analysis
- Plan, develop, and maintain processes required to accurately capture, aggregate, report, and analyze insights for key audiences and marketing initiatives
- Define and document processes for analytics within the marketing team with clear standards for data usage, measurement approaches, and reporting best practices
- Pull reporting and provide insights on key metrics including web traffic, lead generation, ROI, conversions, awareness, marketing attribution, and trends
- Understand, track, and provide a holistic understanding of our client's audiences
- Translate business issues and opportunities into appropriate research and analytics questions and solutions
- Develop, execute, and maintain plans for internal education and insights sessions designed to inform and empower teammates and stakeholders on key issues related to marketing analytics
- Effectively manage or develop strong interpersonal relationships with appropriate external agencies and vendors
- Act as a consultative lead with organization partners for marketing and business analysis projects aimed to maximize the achievement of business objectives
- Leverage organizational market, brand, and partner research, and strategic analytics and insights activity to guide marketing and engagement decisions and surface new opportunities
- Collaborate with program and resource development teammates, external vendors, and agencies to creatively bring research findings to life and communicate insights as compelling stories that will inform and incite action
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of degree
- Five years of experience establishing and using marketing data analytics
- Three years’ experience working with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Three years of relevant analytics and insight experience in an advertising or marketing setting
- One year of staff management experience (directly managing analytics professionals)
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below!