Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Contact Center/ Inside Sales Rep
- Job Title
- Contact Center/ Inside Sales Rep
- Job ID
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Other Location
Partner Support Representative
RxSense builds powerful technologies that simplify access to lower-cost prescriptions for all. Our modern, flexible solutions are built for absolute transparency, security, and efficiency. From our pharmacy benefit enterprise platform solution to our consumer tech and tools, we deliver game-changing value that sets a new, higher bar for the industry.
FamilyWize and SingleCare prescription assistance programs help improve the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities. We are a highly collaborative team working to make a positive difference in people’s lives every day!
Our Partner Support Representatives contact decision makers within various organizations to develop advocacy partners and build professional relationships.
To succeed in this position, you must be engaging and compassionate, highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns designed to educate and secure new partners. This is not a traditional sales position although 100% of calls are outbound.
- Reach out to existing partners to strengthen relationship and ensure the millions of people we help every year with our products and services consistently have a terrific experience.
- Achieve or exceed key metrics and targets for your position.
- Research organizations whose clients and employees would benefit from our program.
- Willingness to learn, be coached and maintain a professional composure during stressful situations.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and detailing phone calls.
- Communicate effectively with other areas of the company to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of business to business relationship building in an outbound phone position with strong customer focus.
- Articulate and persuasive with the ability to adapt to diverse personalities.
- Proficient computer skills; experience using online sources to identify prospects and gather information.
- Ability to work collaboratively and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) a plus.
- High school diploma, Post-secondary education a plus.