BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Requirement ID
- Chantilly, VA 20151
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI poly
Required Education and Experience: 7 of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above.
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence.
- Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports.
- Build briefing packages and present information.
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management.
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates.
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries.
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics.
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster.
- Coordinate scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
- Attend meetings, events, and forums.
- Assist in maintaining inventories, records, and receipts.
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities.
- Support TIER actions, assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow up on actions, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, provide status reports, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings.
- Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Extensive knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills