BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Computer Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Computer Security Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Pasadena, CA
- Other Location
Required Education and Experience: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years or related experience.
Will be a member of the 173F Cybersecurity and Identity Management Operations group and work on application integration with Identity, Credential and Access (ICAM) Management Services. Will support JPL application developers and owners to integrate applications with JPL Identity Authentication and Authorization Services like SSO. Will provide identity integration support to in-house developed dynamic websites and will work with internal and external teams to integrate commercial and cloud-based applications. May also work with ICAM Service developers to integrate additional identity and authentication systems.
- Implement to application integration requirements provided by the Identity, Credential and Access (ICAM) Management Team.
- Integration will be performed using SSO standards depending on the integration requirements or capabilities of the application.
- All integration will be implemented in a test environment prior to operational deployment
- All integration configuration changes will be documented before applied to production.
- Submit for approval change request documentation before applying documented configuration to production.
- Provide assist with development of applications written in Python-Django, .NET, and Java.
- Provide support to Oracle developers using Oracle Access Manager
- Collect requirements from typical use cases that will be applied to the development of self-service interfaces.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Extensive understanding of identity federation technologies, such as SAMLv2, OAuth 2, OpenID 2.0 and Connect, SCIM, FIDO, SCEP and Security Token Services.
- System, Application, and Identity Integration Troubleshooting.
- Kerberos Authentication Architecture · Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Active Directory AD/Azure AD.
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and organize competing customer and management requests.
- Goal Driven, ability to set and manage goals within a large IT framework.
- An eye towards continuous improvement and automation.
- Linux, Mac OS and Windows Operating System Authentication and security.
- Access Management Policy and Lifecycle Development.
- RSA or other Two Factor, One-time password, Risk-based access and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience using Oracle Access Manager 11g Release 2 and above a plus.
- Cloud Service deployment skills or experience.
- Experience writing applications in Python-Django, .NET, and Java.
- Familiar with application Identity integration (Web Access Manager) to common web servers and infrastructures: Apache, Microsoft Internet Information Services, and SharePoint.
- Cybersecurity, CDM or Federal ICAM and policies experience a plus.
Labor Category: Enterprise Applications Software Engineer II
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills