The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Vice President, Business Development, Finance and Accounting
- Job Title
- Vice President, Business Development, Finance and Accounting
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Agency a la Carte is recruiting for a full-time, remote Vice President, Business Development role with a Business Process Outsourcing company in the Southeast region.
Position Overview: To manage and execute the territory plan and initiatives to support the direction and mission of the company under the supervision of the Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing. Ultimately, to successfully sell the client's Business Support Services in specific vertical industries, with priorities of strategic planning, sales growth, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of business process outsourcing (BPO) services specifically within the accounting/finance/payroll solutions market
- Execute lead generation and prospect activities to establish relationships. Follow-up from past appointments with decision makers to drive the sales cycle through phone or face-to-face presentations
- Create/Develop innovative networking skills to proactively drive pipeline development at the decision maker level.
- Attend trade shows, local events and conferences, both educational and customer-oriented, and maintain strong knowledge of accounting/finance/payroll and technology
- Schedule meetings weekly with C-Suite executive decision makers based on prospecting and networking activities
- Own and present formal proposals and lead negotiations with the prospect. Coordinate complex decision-making/lead negotiations processes, and overcome objections to closure
- Be responsive to customer needs and follow through on all aspects of customer requests, both written and verbal in a timely manner.
- Complete accurate territory plans and update sales activities in Salesforce and provide this information in a timely and consistent manner.
- Meet or exceed individual new business sales goals
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- Two to four years of outside business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record of success in large revenue targets ($1 million)
- Knowledge of basic finance and accounting processes
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong customer orientation with focus on relationship building, needs analysis, and solution development
- Must have previous cold-calling and networking experience
- Must demonstrate a good driving record and have dependable transportation
- Must be able to travel an average of 25-30% or as needed
Physical demands: This position requires daily use of fingers, talking, sitting, listening, and vision. Equipment used includes, but is not limited to: computers and keyboards, calculators, writing utensils, paper, and telephones. On a frequent basis, employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Working Conditions and Environment: Employee must be willing to work from a home office. Also, will travel to client conferences and meetings that may or may not be held during the workday. Travel to other client offices may be necessary, as well as attendance at company management meetings.
Next Steps: If you feel are you qualified and interested in the position, please click Apply to Job below to be considered.