CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Document Clerk
- Position ID
- Fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Document Clerk with experience in all aspects of document/file control and access of DCII (JPAS/JCAVS) systems. The responsibilities include:
- Assisting in processing Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act requests.
- Recording transmittal, storage, digitization, accountability, classification, microfiche filing, and destruction when beyond retention.
- Maintaining logs and journals regarding document access
Education & Experience
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. Additional coursework in computer operation, data processing, word processing, technical writing, business English, business mathematics, office machines, filing and indexing, and office practices and procedures, leading to an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college, university, business, or technical-vocational school, is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year's experience as a Document Control Specialist
- Minimum one (1) year's experience performing office operation duties
- Strict attention to DoD records management policies.
- Excellent communication skills and quality customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish relationships and contacts and interact diplomatically with high-level internal and external personnel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
- Pay Range
- $21.20 Hourly to $21.20 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951