Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Product/ UX Designer
- Job Title
- Product/ UX Designer
- Job ID
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Other Location
Product/ UX Designer
The Product UX Designer will be an integral part of the RxSense RxAgile PBM portal. You will lead efforts to design and define the interactions and interfaces that will engage our customers and transform unmet user needs and business opportunities into successful product and service launches. You will work to create a best in class customer experiences including UX design and review, customer journey maps, web-based product and service experiences. The ideal candidate has a passion for user centered design and has a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels and design methodologies.
Candidates must have a high level of experience in user interface/ user experience design, web, mobile and software product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation from all business stakeholders and internal/external clients, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development. Candidate must possess an amazing level of attention to detail and the passion to seek out, develop and document best practices.
- Conceptual software product ideation, visioning, creative thinking and art direction as well as be able to create information architecture schematics, and wireframe concepts and ideas.
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet user and business goals
- Analyze application, data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
- Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications to support them.
- Build Interactive Prototypes for proof of concepts.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Stay abreast of UX trends, technology advancements and continues to learn and grow in the world of UX.
- Participate in and lead user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, computer science, or other related fields
- 5+ years of UI / UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
- Enthusiasm for the user-centered design process
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details
- A passion for championing UX and innovation.
- Wireframe and prototyping experience
- Skilled in using design, wireframing, and use case tools
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
- Portfolio showing your UI and UX skills is required
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (Graphic, Interaction, Visual, and Digital), Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information architecture, Marketing, or related UX field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship