- Job Title
- Wraparound Coach
- Job ID
- Cabarrus, NC 28026
- Other Location
Thompson is seeking dedicated, strengths and solution-focused human services professional to help lead a team which will impact the lives of youth and families in our community through the High-Fidelity Wraparound Program. High Fidelity Wraparound is an evidence-based model for youth and families who are experience high levels of challenges in the following areas: behavioral, emotional, socioeconomic, housing, family conflict, etc. High Fidelity Wraparound uses a strengths-based, team approach to intervene with families and embodies the System of Care philosophy in our approach to families. This is a community-based service where we meet the families wherever and whenever it has to happen.
Other Duties Include:
- Oversees program administration, including adherence to contract scope of services requirements.
- Assists in preparation and adherence to program budget.
- Responsible for helping the NC Wraparound Team understand the topics of training and developing an understanding of how to apply what they have learned through the activities and discussions of the curriculum. This includes behavioral rehearsal so the NC Wraparound Team can practice HFW before doing it with youth and families.
- Supports learning for the NC Wraparound Team, works to complete observations of the NC Wraparound Team’s performance, and documents these observations to support continuous improvement of the NC Wraparound Team dynamics.
- Oversees new intakes, referrals and admissions through active relationship building with referral sources and pushing the urgency of census at all times.
- Facilitates training and in-services as necessary to ensure quality of care.
- Ensures successful completion of internal and external audits.
Education Requirements: Master’s degree in a Human Service related field, at least two years of supervisory experience, and a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children and families with complex needs required. Must be credentialed as a Qualified Health Professional. LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or other licensure preferred. Must be able to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the team. Previous experience with supervising and developing other professionals preferred.
A valid driver’s license in the state of your residence, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test and an extensive background check is required. No calls please.
Thompson seeks to maintain an inclusive diverse workforce. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.