Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Contact Center Agent
- Job Title
- Contact Center Agent
- Job ID
- Marlton, NJ
- Other Location
RxSense is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare technology company with an operations center in the Marlton, New Jersey area. The Contact Center Agent will utilize a solid working knowledge of all RxSense products, services and processes to provide efficient and prompt support to customers in a call center environment. In addition, the agent possesses a positive tone and attitude and a willingness to help others. The agent will work closely with their Team Lead to make sure the Contact Center policies are followed and that the Center runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The agent demonstrates best practices for providing excellent customer service and is an expert on RxSense Contact Center processes and procedures. Must be an enthusiastic and motivated professional with Contact Center experience.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promptly and courteously answer incoming telephone calls.
• Assess, prioritize and resolve client issues using good listening and comprehension skills.
• Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
• Document and retain all pertinent information in the Agent Desktop.
• Assist other pharmacy technicians with claims processing issues.
• Helps to maintain a strong culture of employee engagement, including employee motivation, inspiration, and development.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure continued business learning.
• Works to adhere to and exceed KPI metrics.
• Work effectively with colleagues from other RxSense operations to address and resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction.
• Set work priorities without supervisor assistance and works independently on a team.
• Maintain a professional demeanor and strive to improve technical and professional skills.
• Looks for advancement within the organization and strives for excellence.
• Follow established company rules and guidelines to include maintaining necessary files, records and reports; to ensure quality standards are met; to ensure ISO compliance.
• All and any other projects or job duties that may be assigned.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Thorough understanding and proficient use of customer service best practices and techniques in the Pharmacy Benefit industry.
• Proficient ability to own the success of the team with minimal supervision using sound judgment, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor.
• Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships on a multi-level basis.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information & ideas clearly & concisely.
• Ability to foster a positive and productive work environment.
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to work a flexible shift (7am -10pm)
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma and 1 to 2 years of call center experience in a healthcare environment or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate degree preferred.
Mathematical Skills/Reasoning Ability:
Excellent ability to key, record, transfer, and check numbers accurately. Proficient ability to do arithmetic functions without the use of a calculator. Understanding of percentages, discounts, proportions, circumference, volumes, averages, whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook). Basic understanding of CRM and WFM.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to stand and walk. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time and walk short distances.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Personal protective Equipment may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
• Ability to wear a wired head set for long periods of time.
• Travel required is less than 5%.