BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Software Developer
- Requirement ID
- Indian Head, MD
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI. Must also be able to successfully complete a Polygraph.
Required Education and Experience:
- Understanding of and experience with software development, security protocols on various domains.
- High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
This is a challenging opportunity for an intelligence IT professional to join a high performance team developing and maintaining leading edge software systems. The position is in support of the Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE), which enables users throughout the Intelligence Community to quickly research and identify Intelligence Community collection requirements from an All Source perspective. CRATE comprises a set of web-based tools that query metadata from numerous applications on multiple domains across the enterprise.
We are seeking a candidate with diverse IT expertise. The ideal candidate will be familiar with system security protocols and administration, and be willing and capable to support software development. Candidate must be familiar with DoD cyber security processes, including differences and criteria that distinguish the various security domains.
- Experience and understanding with software configuration management process.
- Experience performing Software CM and/or development functions.
- Web application development and/or web services, and/or system level design using software development life cycle.
- Understanding of full stack web development.
- DoD IAT Level II certification.
- Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and Postgres.
- Experience within the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or other DoD security domains highly desired.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills