Netscout Engineering Consultant
- Job Title
- Netscout Engineering Consultant
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Other Location
Set Solutions, Inc. is a Texas-based value added reseller that focuses on Cybersecurity, Data Analytics and Cloud for the large enterprise. We have an established footprint across Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin and have been providing consulting, solution procurement, and technical integration services for 26 years. Clients view Set Solutions as a trusted advisor and long term advocate for their success and include many of the largest and most recognizable Texas-based corporations.
Our business requires top talent. We promote a dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. Rather you’re in engineering or sales and marketing, operations or support, when you join Set Solutions you are empowered and encouraged to build your career the way that you want to. We are growing and at Set Solutions, you will have a voice and do work that makes an impact.
We are hiring for a Netscout Engineer to join our team in Dallas. This position serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in network and application monitoring. This position performs hands on Deployment and consultative support to customers and maintenance of highly complex Netscout deployment including nG1 Applications, nGeniusPulse, Infinistream and other business analytics technology.
- Using Netscout tools, design and develop reports for IP network traffic
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex interworking problems, data feed issues and user reported product issues.
- Identify and execute strategic customer focused operational projects by coordinating changes to the configuration, SW/HW upgrades and any Netscout product related matters.
- Provide documented in-depth technical solutions and training for customer and other engineers as required
- Must have in-depth knowledge with at least 5 yrs minimum experience in network management and customer support in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex network problems.
- Python scripting experience preferred.
- Good understanding of networking concepts (CCNA/CCNP certification a plus).
- Linux certification a plus.
- Good understanding of virtual environments (VMWare, etc…)
- Effective communication skills with ability to clearly explain ideas and influence decisions
Why you will love it here:
Medical, dental & vision
At Set Solutions, we pay 100% of our employees’ health insurance and offer competitive plans for families. We offer subsidized medical, dental, and vision plans. Flexible Spending Accounts are also available to help you pay for eligible out-of-pocket health/dependent care costs and to help reduce taxes.
Our retirement plan allows for pre-tax 401(k) and Roth 401(k) deferrals. We also offer employer matching.
A work/life balance is a core value of ours and we offer generous paid time off and holiday schedules. Paid parental leave is also available.
We are huge on paying for further certifications and training to get you to the next level and keep you learning the latest and greatest cyber technology has to offer. Our industry moves fast and you will be sure that you always have room to learn and grow at Set Solutions.
At Set Solutions we believe in transparency and collaboration from the top down. We pay for the entire company to travel in and participate in our Sales Kick Off and invest heavily in fun events that appreciate your hard work throughout the year.