Senior Maintenance Technician
- Job Title
- Senior Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
- Athens, TX
- Other Location
Senior (Sr.) Maintenance Technician (Tech), Athens, TX.
We’re hiring for a Sr. Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Department at our Athens, TX facility.
Job Description: The Sr. Maintenance Tech will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of all utilities, building, and production-related machinery and equipment. This individual will work to facilitate all new construction, building modification, and relocation of equipment plant wide; this includes electrical services and circuits, lighting and air conditioning, plumbing for compressed air, water, sewer, process gas, and natural gas.
The Sr. Maintenance Tech will work to troubleshoot and repair equipment utilizing schematics, ladder diagrams, machine manuals, and blueprints. This role will be responsible for all sourcing and pricing of purchase orders for repair and replacement of parts.
The Sr. Maintenance Tech Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent with appropriate trade school or apprenticeship training
- Five years of experience with industrial maintenance including electrical distribution systems
- Experience with troubleshooting PLC’s, electro-hydraulic, and electro-pneumatic devices and circuitry
- Ability to read, understand, and troubleshoot from blueprints, schematics, flow charts, and ladder diagrams
- Electrical License optional
The Sr. Maintenance Tech will be responsible for the troubleshooting programable equipment using buttons, keys, and PLC downloads to program automated machinery, such as robots, hydraulics, and pneumatic operated automated machinery, test for malfunctions, and verify repairs. This individual will work closely with engineering and production teams to maintain electrical engineering compliance in line with company-wide standards. This role will work to maintain and adhere to all safety standards and display sound judgment that is consistent with company and regulatory standards, policies, procedures, and practices.
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products, including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide. Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL and Rochester, NY. Argon’s brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company.
- Required Skills
• High school degree or equivalent with appropriate trade school or apprenticeship training
• Five years of experience with industrial maintenance including electrical distribution systems
• Experience with troubleshooting PLC’s, electro-hydraulic, and electro-pneumatic devices and circuitry
• Ability to read, understand, and troubleshoot from blueprints, schematics, flow charts, and ladder diagrams
• Electrical License preferred