Direct Support Professional / Caregiver - Full / Part Time, 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional / Caregiver - Full / Part Time, 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Erie, PA
- Other Location
Direct Support Professional / Caregiver - Part / Full Time Positions, 2nd shift, $12 per hour
EHCA is seeking a Direct Support Professional / Caregiver who shares our values and embraces the opportunity to care for residents with physical and intellectual disabilities in the Erie area.
EHCA has various Full and Part Time 2nd shift positions, ranging from Harbor Creek to Girard.
Direct Support Professional Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
Direct Support Professional Job Duties:
- Feed, bathe, dress and provide all personal care for residents
- Record all necessary information, observations, and daily progress notes
- Will accompany residents to various social, recreational, work, shopping, and medical appointments
- Transport the clients in Agency and personal vehicles when needed
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of facilities
- Required to administer medications to residents following completion of the Agency’s Medication Administration Training Program
All Employees: 401k with Employer Match up to 4%, Wellness Program, Employee Referral Program, Family Friendly Events
20 - 29 Hour per Week Position: Sick Time, Holiday Time, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance (no cost for employee & dependents)
30 - 40 Hour per Week Position: All the above, Medical Insurance at $10 per pay for employee (option to purchase for dependents), Dental Insurance
The mission of EHCA is to assist people with disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives. EHCA provides compassionate, therapeutic, and medical support to individuals of all ages and all levels of disability while enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. The goal is to provide a true home environment for residents while meeting their medical, social, and emotional needs. We provide opportunities and choices for individuals to grow to their full potential, coordinating services that maximize ability and participation in a variety of community settings. For more information about EHCA please visit, ehca.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the Direct Support Professional position email firstname.lastname@example.org