Job Type: Senior Guidance and Control Systems Engineer
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: On-site in Huntsville AL
Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics. Advanced degree desired. At least 10 or more years' experience.
Languages: C++, C, MATLAB, and Java experience desired.
Citizenship: United States citizenship required.
Security Clearance: Existing Secret security clearance required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is looking for a talented guidance and control systems engineer to support missile defense missions in the Huntsville, AL area.
The senior guidance and control systems engineer will be responsible for the design and development of guidance and control algorithms for missile systems. The candidate will work with a team of software engineers as the lead engineer under the direction of the program manager. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and development of missile guidance system algorithms
- Design and development of guidance system models
- Providing technical direction
- Mentoring and development of junior engineers
The Senior GNC engineer will perform the following tasks:
- Design and develop advanced guidance algorithms
- Research latest advances in guidance algorithms
- Work with systems engineering team coordinating missile system requirements related to guidance algorithms
- Collaborate with lead software architect on design of guidance software architecture
- Develop guidance algorithm test plan
- Lead documentation preparation
- Collaborate with PM and missile system team
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated capability in missile guidance and control algorithm design and development
- Experience with embedded software (FPGA) development is highly desired
- Experience with tactical missile or interceptor guidance and control systems
- Proven experience and understanding of advance guidance systems and algorithms
- Familiarity with missile defense systems is desired
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to communicate at technical and programmatic levels
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Salary Range: $150,000 - $180,000 depending on experience.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytics is an employee owned company which has many great benefits. Exo has a great benefits package and company 401(k) contribution unmatched. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!