Job Type: Senior Software Architect
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: On-site in Huntsville AL
Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or Mathematics. Advanced degree desired. At least 10 or more years' experience.
Languages: C++, C, Python, and/or Java experience required.
Citizenship: United States citizenship required.
Security Clearance: Existing Secret security clearance required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is looking for a talented software architect to support space and missile defense missions in the Huntsville, AL area.
The senior software architect will be responsible for the design and development of software architectures. The candidate will lead a team of software engineers developing mission critical software systems. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and development of software architectures
- Organizing and leading software development projects
- Providing technical direction to software engineers
- Mentoring and development of junior software engineers
The senior software architect will perform the following tasks:
- Design and develop software architectures
- Research latest advances in software architecture and software development
- Work with systems engineering team coordinating requirements
- Develop and execute software test plans
- Lead software documentation preparation
- Collaborate with PM
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated software architecture design and development
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration software development programs
- Experience with embedded software (FPGA) development is highly desired
- Experience with tactical missile or interceptor software development desired
- Experience with modeling and simulation development desired
- Familiarity with missile defense systems is desired
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to communicate at technical and programmatic levels
- Highly self-motivated and directed
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytics is an employee owned company which has many great benefits. Exo has a great benefits package and company 401(k) contribution unmatched. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!