HR Business Partner
- Job Title
- HR Business Partner
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. Provides HR support and guidance to center leadership and team members in supporting tactical and strategic business initiatives. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources. Ensures all Management and HR practices within the organization are in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all team members; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook, policies and procedures.
- Actively partners with center leadership to understand and support short and long-term plans that effectively address tactical as well as strategic business priorities.
- Coaching/mentoring leaders to become strong and effective leaders for managing and engaging their teams.
- Investigate, document and resolve employee relation issues.Proven ability to negotiate, counsel, mediate conflict and facilitate effective communications; influence and achieve results.
- Collaborate with the EVP of Human Resources on the execution of HR strategy for all M&A initiatives.
- Demonstrate ability to engage others in ways that ensure buy-in commitment with all levels in organization.
- Manage the new hire onboarding/orientation process.
- Manages annual performance evaluation program in partnership with Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensures proper recordkeeping procedures, including physical and electronic records, for compliance and reference.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Partners with talent acquisition; coordinating background checks, drug screenings and reference checks.
- Assist with benefits communications and inquiries in partnership with PEO.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Develops and maintains EEO files; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Develops and maintains OSHA files; files annual report; maintains logs and postings to conform to OSHA regulations.
- Administers workers compensation program; maintain logs and claim reports.
- Administer and communicate leave of absence policies and requests in coordination with HR Team and partnership with PEO.
- Develop, maintain, and coordinate team member engagement and recognition programs.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Active PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources.
- Training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety & training.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary.
- Three years in a leadership/management capacity within a healthcare setting preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with Professional Employer Organization (PEO) strongly preferred.
Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, high level of attention to detail/excellent organizational skills, strong customer service focus, ability to establish priorities, strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Driven to take initiative to learn with flexibility to change while demonstrating a positive attitude.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Our executive team doesn’t hide the fact that they care. Patients come first. Period. It’s refreshing in today’s business environment to know that the bottom line is more than profits.
There’s nothing better than being part of a team that makes a difference in the world. Every person contributes to the quality of experience our patients and families have.
We prosper as a company when we grow as individuals. We are committed to being the best we can be by empowering our team members to grow personally and professionally.
Commit to something big
There are many benefits to being part of the e+CancerCare team – including competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, 401(K), ongoing training, team member assistance program and service days. But at the end of the day, we believe the most important benefit is making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
I’ve been with e+ for over seven years. We’ve grown rapidly over that time but haven’t lost the family feeling. I love that any teammate in the company will help each other out to do what’s best for our patients.Chris Burgess, Vice President of Clinical Operations
I am surrounded by an awesome management team, nurses and peers. The home office gives us a lot of autonomy to do what's best for our patients, families and communities.Brittany Fortie, Lead Nurse, Oncologics and Lafayette General Hospital
You hear people say, ''we’re a family,' but at e+ it’s not just words, you actually feel it. Everybody is so happy and caring. I love working here and getting a chance to brighten the day for our patients and families.Jamie Gilbert, Patient Concierge, Oncologics, New Iberia