Community Home Coordinator
- Job Title
- Community Home Coordinator
- Job ID
- Erie, PA 16504-1006
- Other Location
Community Home Coordinator - Full-Time, 1st & 2nd Shift
EHCA is seeking a Community Home Coordinator (CHC), House Manager. A CHC will provide direct care to individuals with disabilities as well as supervise direct care staff. The CHC will oversee the day-to-day operations of the group home.
Job Duties include:
- Plans, organizes, and directs the management of the house as directed. Reinforces the hierarchy of care, and agency expectations.
- Implements individual programs. Records observations, completes any assigned attendance data, summarizes data, and writes progress notes.
- Submits reports and other paperwork as deemed necessary by the Program Specialist or Program Coordinator.
- Provides input and assists in planning and guiding each individual’s educational, social, recreational, work, and other activities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of basic practices and techniques for caring with individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities
Benefits - Full Time Position
- Holiday, Sick, and Paid Time Off
- Free vision & dental insurance for employee and dependents
- Medical insurance ($10 per pay for employee only), option to add dependents
- 401K with Employer Match up to 4%
- Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Family friendly events
The mission of EHCA is to assist people with disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives. EHCA provides compassionate, therapeutic, and medical support to individuals of all ages and all levels of disability while enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. The goal is to provide a true home environment for residents while meeting their medical, social, and emotional needs. We provide opportunities and choices for individuals to grow to their full potential, coordinating services that maximize ability and participation in a variety of community settings. For more information about EHCA please visit, ehca.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the Community Home Coordinator position email email@example.com