Aircraft Maintenance Provisioning Specialist
- Job Title
- Aircraft Maintenance Provisioning Specialist
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking skilled Logistics/Provisioning Specialists to join our team in St. Louis, MO.
Logistics/Provisioning Specialists serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and are responsible for administration of the SLICwave software system including optimization, database management, input, and implementation for various programs.
- Collect, research, and analyze source data and validation of source data based on predefined and developed assumptions
- Read and interpret engineering source data, drawings, schematics, and technical information for development of top-down breakdown lists of aircraft subsystems and preparation of provisioning technical documentation spares requirements
- Develops, collects and stores provisioning data elements.
- Determines replacement parts. Verifies recommended spares can be stocked and stored at intended use facility to include packaging, handling, storage and transportation requirements.
- Reviews equipment usage data to identify failure or consumption trends.
- Assists in establishing stocking requirements and identifying recommended procurement levels and alternate/substitute sources.
- Experience with SLICwave software desired.
- “This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans