Registered Nurse (RN)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Job ID
- Erie, PA
- Other Location
$26.00 per hour minimum, $4.00 per hour premium for 3rd shift. Pay is based off of education and experience. Temporary $2 extra premium pay
***Low Patient Ratio***
- Graduate of an approved RN Program
- Current, valid license as a RN in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified to pass medications
- Current, valid driver's license
RN Job Duties:
- Interacts with each resident in a manner, which assures respect, dignity, privacy and human rights.
- Must be knowledgeable of the relevant regulations of state and federal guidelines.
- Assesses residents in a timely manner as required for injuries and illnesses.
- Provides medical treatments as ordered by physician and documents appropriately. Attends/participates in staff meetings.
- Maintains current knowledge of the developmentally disabled with medical commodities.
- Attends in-service training, assesses residents, based on their scope of practice.
- Supervises the preventative health care needs, Participates in ISPs, administers medications, performs on-call coverage duties as assigned. Implements and updates Health Care Concerns.
- Informs the physician and family of the medical status of residents.
- Accompanies the resident to specialist physician appointments as able.
Benefits - Full Time Position
- Holiday, Sick, and Paid Time Off
- Free vision & dental insurance for employee and dependents
- Medical insurance ($10 per pay for employee only), option to add dependents
- 401K with Employer Match up to 4%
- Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Family friendly events
The mission of EHCA is to assist people with disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives. EHCA provides compassionate, therapeutic, and medical support to individuals of all ages and all levels of disability while enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. The goal is to provide a true home environment for residents while meeting their medical, social, and emotional needs. We provide opportunities and choices for individuals to grow to their full potential, coordinating services that maximize ability and participation in a variety of community settings. For more information about EHCA please visit, ehca.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the RN position email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at www.ehca.org