Account Manager (Inside Sales) - Boston, MA
- Job Title
- Account Manager (Inside Sales) - Boston, MA
- Job ID
- Randolph, MA 02368
- Other Location
OmniCable is a trusted redistributor of specialty wire and cable to electrical distributors, and is staffed with the most experienced professionals in the industry. Currently, we are looking for a talented and tenacious Account Manager that thrives in a rapid Inside Sales environment to join OmniCable’s Sales Team.
What You’ll Do:
The Account Manager will sell our full range of specialty wire and cable, including related wire and cable products. The position will focus on a defined medium to large size territory with new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with electrical distribution personnel to facilitate future sales growth. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. You must be energetic and comfortable building business relationships over the phone, negotiating and closing sales, and prioritizing inbound and outbound calls.
- Account Development - Proactively engages entire account base on an appropriate basis to promote OmniCable awareness and cultivate business. Close sales and achieve monthly quotas. Aware of new developments within the wire and cable industry including competitive information.
- Account Management - Develops account growth and profitability in accordance with quota and territory assignment by Manager. Orders wire and cable solutions according to customer needs and objectives; ensures the timely and successful delivery of quotes.
- Customer Relationships - Is a product expert and provides professional advice to customers that will lead to strong and lasting relationships. Works closely with both customers and vendor partners to support the well-defined growth goals. The Account Manager will support branch objectives that lead to a strong team environment. Operates as the key point of contact for any and all wire and cable matters specific to electrical distributor partners that are assigned to them and to others while covering.
- Communication/ Collaboration - Communicates the progress of orders, tracking, and closure for customers. Collaborates as a team member with the Account Manager, Territory Sales Manager and Regional Manager to ensure growth attainment.
- Finances - Forecast and track key quote/order progress and account metrics.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
- 2 years of industrial and/or B2B sales with demonstrated negotiation skills
- Technical certifications (Mechanical / Electrical / etc. ...)
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
• Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.