Job Type: Senior Machine Learning Systems Engineer
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: On-site in Huntsville AL
Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics. Advanced degree desired. At least 10 or more years' experience.
Languages: Python, C++, C, Java, and MATLAB experience desired.
Citizenship: United States citizenship required.
Security Clearance: Existing Secret security clearance required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is looking for a talented systems engineer with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) development experience to support space and missile defense missions in the Huntsville, AL area.
The senior systems engineer will be responsible for the design and development of algorithms for space and missile defense systems. The candidate will work with a team of engineers on programs and perform independent research.
The Senior systems engineer will perform the following tasks:
- Design and develop advanced AI and ML algorithms
- Design and development of physics-based algorithms and models
- Mentoring and development of junior engineers
- Research latest advances in AI and ML
- Perform systems engineering analysis of difficult physics and decision problems, assimilate analysis, derive concept designs, structure plans for execution, develop software code, and perform test
- Interface and build working relationship with customers; understand customer needs/desires, develop approach for solving customer needs/desires, write coherent plans in the form of briefings, white papers, and/or proposals; and provide technical direction
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated capability developing artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
- Demonstrated understanding of state-of-the-art AI and ML
- Experience developing with Python, Java, C, and/or C++
- Demonstrated capability to solve difficult physics and engineering problems
- Demonstrated understanding in areas of game theory, information theory, and/or decision theory is desired
- Proven experience and understanding of sensor algorithms such as detection, tracking, and classification is desired
- Familiarity with missile defense systems is desired
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to communicate at technical and programmatic levels
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytics is an employee owned company which has many great benefits. Exo has a great benefits package and company 401(k) contribution unmatched. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!