Assistant Site Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Site Manager
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
Assistant Site Manager
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking an Assistant Site Manager who will assist the Site Manager/Facility Security Officer (FSO) in implementation of National Industry Security Program (NISP) initiatives and other security related directives of the Department of Defense (DoD) and other operational/facilities matters as appropriate. This position will be in our Maryland Heights, MO facility.
The ideal candidate will have a security clearance and experience as an Assistant FSO. However we are open to the right candidate without an FSO background or security clearance providing they obtain a security clearance immediately after hire and complete company sponsored and directed FSO training.
- Assist the FSO with NISP compliance including security clearance processing and delivering ongoing awareness employee training.
- Maintain classified document controls.
- Assisting visitor control programs including processing incoming/outgoing visit requests and classified meeting coordination/oversight.
- Conduct self-inspections and review core security processes for compliance
- Document and report adverse information, change in personnel status, and other reporting requirements through appropriate channels.
- Support the Site Manager/FSO on operational matters as needed.
- Manage daily facility operations, and perform or arrange facility maintenance when needed.
- Serve as the onsite HR representative. Perform basic HR tasks and answer basic HR questions. Refer more complex issues to the appropriate HR specialist.
- Create and maintain accurate and complete records.
- Must currently have or obtain a Security Clearance.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, display positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to perform day to day tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and strongly desire experience in one or more of the following: security, facilities/operations, human resources
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans