Information Security Automation Engineer
- Job Title
- Information Security Automation Engineer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
Information Security Automation Analyst
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. Our mission is to accelerate business and human performance through technology-enabled solutions and services. We believe in winning as a team, living with integrity, quality first, and a service-minded focus. We are searching for an Information Security Automation Engineer to join our team.
The Information Security Automation Engineer will report directly to the IT Operations Manager and work on the front lines owning environment monitoring and incident response, threat and vulnerability management, application security, and building out and continuously improving our security posture. This may involve testing, log analysis, interacting with vendors and partners, automation and scripting, or systems administration tasks.
- Work with teams to create, deploy, manage, and monitor security policies and processes.
- Responsible for security event handling and security incident response processes, including automating common tasks.
- Research, implement, and administer technical infrastructure as required, including BDR, MFA, intrusion protection, security-related firewall configurations, endpoint solutions, anti-phishing and SIEM tools, patching, PSA, RMM, and other tools as required
- Adhere to documented best-practice security procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors, customers, and other internal departments and to implement security solutions.
- Assist in compliance activates such as external audits from customers, regulatory compliance projects, and overall information security reviews.
- Experience with Kaseya and Datto strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell and other scripting languages required.
- Experience managing enterprise endpoint solutions including but not limited to: antivirus, MFA, patching, and vulnerability management.
- Server / workstation / mobile device security hardening.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including activity documentation are a must.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security desired.
- Minimum 2 years information security automation experience.
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans