Job Type: Junior to Mid-Level Analyst
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
Experience: 1-5 years
Languages (Familiar with one or more): Python, C, C++, Matlab
Technology (Experience is a plus): Git, Matlab Simulink, Unity3D, OpenGL, Excel
Citizenship: United States citizenship required.
Security Clearance: All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance. Existing clearance is a plus, but not required.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is seeking an exceptionally talented engineer interested in modeling, simulation, and analysis in the domains of space and space enabled technologies, to including but not limited to communications, missile warning, position navigation and timing, satellite operations, space situational awareness.
Specific job duties include:
- Development tasks such as implementation of algorithms, user interface design, behavior modeling, systems modeling, unit testing, application, utility, and tool development.
- Analysis tasks such as determining the military utility of satellites, analyzing threats to those satellites, evaluating architectures of sensors to detect threats, countermeasures to defeat threats, and how to best enable operations of space control systems.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Applicant must have a technical degree (BS, MS, PhD).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired: space, orbital dynamics, computer graphics, linear algebra, user interface design, statistics, modeling and simulation, analysis, systems engineering, model-based systems engineering, gaming, or wargaming is preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is desired: optics, radar, laser, communications, jamming, rendezvous and proximity operations, space object characterization and identification, spacecraft design, battle management command and control.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently, addressing development analysis tasks
- Ability to communicate at technical and programmatic levels
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world-class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytics is an employee owned company which has many great benefits. Exo has a great benefits package and company 401(k) contribution unmatched. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom, giving employees the freedom to innovate. Apply today to join our team!