Direct Support Professional
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional
- Job ID
- Meadville, PA 16335
- Other Location
Direct Support Professional / Caregiver - Full & Part time, $11.40 - $15.00 per hour - temporary $2 extra premium pay
Direct Support Professional Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
Direct Support Professional Job Duties:
- Implements individual client programs by following written objectives and plans. Records observations, completes any assigned attendance data, summarizes data and writes daily progress notes.
- Participates in planning and carrying out individualized client programs.
- Provides input and assists in planning and guiding clients in social, recreational, work and other activities.
- Cooks and shops with clients and provides training in such skills.
- Transports the consumers in Agency and personal vehicles when needed.
- Helps and supports the clients in coping with day-to-day problems and reports observations on individual behavior.
- Attends staff meetings and participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Provides overall care and services which the client needs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
All Employees: 401k with Employer Match up to 4%, Wellness Program, Employee Referral Program, Family Friendly Events
20 - 29 Hour per Week Position: Sick Time, Holiday Time, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance (no cost for employee & dependents)
30 - 40 Hour per Week Position: All the above, Medical Insurance at $10 per pay for employee (option to purchase for dependents), Dental Insurance
The mission of EHCA is to assist people with disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives. EHCA provides compassionate, therapeutic, and medical support to individuals of all ages and all levels of disability while enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. The goal is to provide a true home environment for residents while meeting their medical, social, and emotional needs. We provide opportunities and choices for individuals to grow to their full potential, coordinating services that maximize ability and participation in a variety of community settings. For more information about EHCA please visit, ehca.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the Direct Support Professional position email firstname.lastname@example.org