BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Junior SharePoint Administrator
- Job Title
- Junior SharePoint Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Four years of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above and a Computing Environment Certification.
- Maintain the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers.
- Maintain three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS) that include fifteen (15) servers to resemble production environments.
- Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs.
- Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release.
- Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
- As requested, provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report criteria as needed.
- Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required.
- Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed.
- Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
- Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions.
- Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure.
- Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets in line with organizational goals of maintaining 99% system availability rate.
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Four years of experience in the following:
- SharePoint farm administration supporting an enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later versions environment.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Three years of experience in the following:
- Patch testing, deployment, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs.
- Working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
- Two years of experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and to automate tasks.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE), Productivity (SharePoint) Certification.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills