Careers at Source2
Production Supervisor - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Production Supervisor - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Monticello, GA 31064
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as a Production Supervisor!
We currently have an open opportunity for a Production Supervisor in our Monticello facility.
Our Production Supervisor will oversee the production operations and assure that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflow. In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process; this requires optimizing day to day activities while minimizing the costs. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
Production Supervisors are responsible for the following:
- Set daily/weekly monthly objectives and communicate to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Submit production output according to specifications
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communicate and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem solving skills
- Must be a high school graduate; degree in a technical engineering or relevant field will be an advantage.
- Computer skills will be a must for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.