Job Type: Mid to Senior Level RF Engineer
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Rome, New York
Funding: Contingent on contract award
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar
- MS preferred, but not required
Experience: 5-10 years’ experience with DSP (digital signals processing), waveform analysis and communications systems. Previous engineering management or leadership experience preferred, be willing to start up new office/ location for the company
Citizenship: United States citizenship required
Security Clearance: Existing Secret security clearance is a plus, but not required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is looking for a talented RF Engineer to support national defense space missions in the Rome, NY area. This position will work with multi-disciplined teams on electronics hardware and software development contracts and support the commercial hardware development and production team. ExoAnalytic Solutions seeks a candidate that has experience in radar, SAR, interferometry, or software defined radios (SDRs). Candidate must be comfortable with algorithm development in both time and frequency domains.
The RF Engineer will have significant responsibility to contribute technically and analyze technical material from customers, suppliers, team members, and partners. A good fit will be hands-on and have a solid background with electro-mechanical hardware.
Candidate will be responsible for developing cutting edge algorithms within a heterogeneous software environment containing code in Python, MATLAB, C++, and Java. Machine Learning, and software skills are desired. Good communication skills, with ability to interact with remote co-workers are important. Looking for people able to find creative and cutting-edge solutions for government customers.
- Experience with design, prototyping, demonstration, scenario development, experimentation and evaluation, integration, test of ISR and/or cyber technologies.
- Experience with real time signal processing for Command and Control (C2)
- Experience with waveform captures and processing of known and unknown wireless communication systems.
- Experience with co-channel, narrow and wideband interference, or multipath fading
- Experience with modeling and simulation, specifically of the RF environment, channel modeling, noise, interference, spoofing and other countermeasures
- Experience with GNU Radio or similar
- Experience with Linux operating systems
ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee owned and rapidly growing small business in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Exo also offers great benefits packages, like fully paid medical benefits and company contribution of 6% in your 401(k).