Job Type: Software Engineer
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Education Requirements: BS in Computer Science¸ similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
Experience: 1-5 years’ software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Citizenship: United States citizenship required
Security Clearance: Existing Top-Secret security clearance is a plus, but not required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions develops and uses a variety of modeling and simulation tools for engineering, engagement, mission and campaign-level analysis of defense and space systems. We are a recognized modeling and simulation leader with deep domain expertise and experience applying our software tools on studies and problems of national importance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is currently looking for a software engineer to join a team developing a modern modeling, simulation, and analysis software framework used to simulate the motion and interaction of satellites with other satellites and ground systems. We are specifically looking for those interested in improving the simulation, user interface, and 3D visualization capabilities.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work on a team with other engineers.
- Experience using software version control systems.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: computer graphics, 3d visualization, simulations, game engines, game development, user interfaces, systems modeling, behavior modeling, state machines, analysis, space systems, control theory, orbital dynamics, and/or model based systems engineering.
- Eligible to obtain an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience developing simulation systems, games visualizations, or computer graphics applications. Experience with Unity3D, other game engine technologies, OpenGL, WebGL, DirectX.
- Interest and ability to learn about space, space systems, and related technologies.