BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Software Assurance
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Education: BS degree in STEM
- 7-9 years in related field
- Plan, create and execute manual and automatic test cases as a member of an Agile software development team
- Develop an understanding of current products and technologies in order to design and implement quality solutions to meet customer needs
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to help ensure testability
- Run both manual and automated test plans to find bugs, defects and regressions in product functionality
- Design, develop and maintain test automation systems, tools and scripts
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, browsers, or network environments
- Document software defects and report defects
- Follow processes and procedures outlined for capturing data necessary for metrics reporting
- Participate in the management, maintenance and monitoring of test environments
- Test software applications for quality, user friendly, and accuracy per the functional requirements.
- Write and execute load and performance test cases and scripts
- Participate in Agile task such as sprint reviews, product backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint retrospective
- Execute dynamic web application vulnerability scans to help ensure application code adheres to security standards
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- In addition to the specific clearance requirement, all personnel supporting CBP must have a current background investigation (BI) or obtain a favorable BI before joining the program.
- Experience working with application development tools, such as version control, defect tracking, build management and test management
- Prior experience with C# and/or development environments similar to Visual Studio
- Experience with Selenium or similar portable testing software for web applications preferred
- Basic understanding of relational database, stored procedures, database functions, and SQL
- Understanding of testing web services and APIs including REST, SoapUI, and/or WebAPI
- Experience with Cloud/AWS
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills