BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Software Assurance
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance:Secret
Required Education: BS degree in STEM
- 7-9 years in related field
- Plan, create and execute manual and automatic test cases as a member of an Agile software development team
- Develop an understanding of current products and technologies in order to design and implement quality solutions to meet customer needs
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to help ensure testability
- Run both manual and automated test plans to find bugs, defects and regressions in product functionality
- Design, develop and maintain test automation systems, tools and scripts
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, browsers, or network environments
- Document software defects and report defects
- Follow processes and procedures outlined for capturing data necessary for metrics reporting
- Participate in the management, maintenance and monitoring of test environments
- Test software applications for quality, user friendly, and accuracy per the functional requirements.
- Write and execute load and performance test cases and scripts
- Participate in Agile task such as sprint reviews, product backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint retrospective
- Execute dynamic web application vulnerability scans to help ensure application code adheres to security standards
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- In addition to the specific clearance requirement, all personnel supporting CBP must have a current background investigation (BI) or obtain a favorable BI before joining the program.
- Experience working with application development tools, such as version control, defect tracking, build management and test management
- Prior experience with C# and/or development environments similar to Visual Studio
- Experience with Selenium or similar portable testing software for web applications preferred
- Basic understanding of relational database, stored procedures, database functions, and SQL
- Understanding of testing web services and APIs including REST, SoapUI, and/or WebAPI
- Experience with Cloud/AWS
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills