Senior QAD Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior QAD Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Frisco, TX 75034
- Other Location
Senior (Sr.) QAD Business Analyst, Frisco, TX.
We are hiring for a Senior (Sr.) QAD Business Analyst to join our team at our corporate headquarters located in Frisco, TX.
Job Description: The Senior Business System Analyst - QAD will be based in our Frisco, TX headquarters, and is responsible for the management of QAD and other business systems programs and projects that support Argon’s enterprise-wide ERP processes. The primary focus is QAD management, including supporting the Manufacturing, Finance, and CRM functions and business systems and tools. This position has a significant impact in all areas of the company, ensuring that mission-critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner. This position will be a critical part of the ongoing development of the company’s ERP systems roadmap.
This position serves as the liaison between various business stakeholders and the IT team. The Senior BSA will have strong business acumen and command of our business processes and develop creative technology and systems solutions to meet critical business requirements. This person will provide ongoing maintenance, management, and training of solutions.
Senior QAD Business Analyst Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS Degree in business or technology-related field.
- Five years’ experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment. QAD certification preferred
- Five years’ experience with project management, business analysis, and programming of manufacturing systems (Progress 4GL)
- Significant QAD project implementation team experience required
- Experience with other business systems such as Power BI, Salesforce, Seagull Scientific, BarTender, Avalara, and Eagle RF Express, preferred.
- Knowledge and working experience with integration tools such as Boomi or Mulesoft are preferred
- Experience in the design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration between systems
- Strong analytic skills to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools (report writers, BI tools, data warehouse, etc.)
The Sr. QAD Business analyst will lead and participate in, manage, provide impact on programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems, specifically focusing on Manufacturing, Finance, CRM, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Integrations. It will be the responsibility of this role to provide direction and support to others responsible for implementing and maintaining business systems and applications. This is a senior role and will lead supporting systems projects that are complex, and will work to gather systems requirements, lead the implementation and ongoing development, documentation, and training efforts.
The Sr. QAD Business analyst will work to identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements with associated training of the teams and provide project management leadership to cross-functional teams. The Senior QAD Business Analyst must possess excellent reporting software, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, and strong analytical skills. The Senior QAD Business Analyst must work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and cross-functional environment and ideally have significant experience interacting with all types of end-users, including executives.
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products, including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide. Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL and Rochester, NY. Argon’s brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
No third parties accepted for work on this role. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• 5+ years’ experience with project management, analysis or programming of manufacturing systems (Progress 4GL)
• QAD EE (ERP) project implementation team experience including Other business system experience helpful, but not required - Power BI, Salesforce, Seagull Scientific
• BarTender, QAD CSS, Avalara, and Eagle RF Express.
• QAD Certification is a plus but not a requirement
• Travel generally 25%, but during implementations may be 50-75%