BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Systems Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (with ability to obtain a CI Poly)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Functional Responsibility:The Contractor shall provide a Senior Systems Engineer that has proven experience in server-side Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and OGC web services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience performing parametric analysis of an IT system and using the results to recognize when interface impacts may occur
- 5 years of experience with AWS and Content Delivery Systems (e.g., Akamai), and related high-availability solutions
- 5 years leading an operations team that will utilize core servers to monitor the systems’ CPU load, memory load, disk user and application status.
- 5 years of experience providing operational availability of a web-based application using Agile, Extreme, or related self-managed, rapid software delivery techniques
- Master’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in developing REST and/or SOAP services and understanding of Application Programing Interfaces (API) integration.
- 1 year of experience with successful design and implementation of advanced enterprise cloud based mobile applications.
- 3 years of experience with container/cloud/APIs.
- 1 year of experience with geospatial products, metadata, and web service types (OGC and ESRI)
- Agile Certification (Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP or SAFe Scaled Agilist)
- AWS or other cloud Certification
- Security +
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills