Aircraft Mechanic - Structural
- Job Title
- Aircraft Mechanic - Structural
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Aircraft Mechanic - Structures Modification
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, technical publications, and supply personnel to the aerospace industry for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking a skilled Aircraft Structures Mechanic to join our team in New Orleans, LA.
This is a Contract Labor opportunity.
This aircraft mechanic's responsibilities include:
• Performs aircraft structural modifications (e.g., MIDS-J tray, ADCPII plenum, cockpit, etc.), door / panel removal/installation, ECS airflow sealing & testing, and system troubleshooting.
• Must have recent structural modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, engineering dispositions, technical orders, parts / kit lists.
• Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, and quality programs / standards.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 5 or more years of recent aircraft structural modification experience relative to previously mentioned position responsibilities.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• F-15 structural modification experience highly desired
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.”
- Secret Clearance required to start.
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans