Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sales Manager - OEM/EMS
- Job Title
- Sales Manager - OEM/EMS
- Position ID
- Irvine, CA
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry.
Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
- Direct sales management of the sales team for both OEM and EMS customers in the America’s region. Referred to as (Sales and sales team)
- Increase sales through leading the sales team by building customer relationships, coaching, mentoring and tandem riding, developing and assisting with the execution of account penetration strategies and assisting sales with order details during early stage account development from soliciting customer requirements, sourcing products to expediting and trouble shooting.
- Manage overall work flow of sales orders and address any operational issues that arise with purchasing, finance, quality and logistics, and human resources.
- Responsibility for representing, instilling and perpetuating the Company's corporate culture and code of business ethics, and facilitating the execution of the Company's signature service guarantees. These include, but are not limited to, promoting exceptional customer service, unmatched professionalism and ensuring/overseeing aggressive, but non-burdensome relationship development efforts throughout the organization.
- Performing quarterly account reviews with sales team members and proposing account rotations as needed.
- Performing semi-annual reviews for sales team members.
- Creation and presentation of periodic reports detailing sales and gross profit development as well as non-sales development metrics, such as overall relationship development status. Responsible for strictly adhering to preset quarterly travel budgets and goals relating to strategic customer account visits.
- Coach, mentor, and build up positive sales skills in other employees
- Responsible in hiring and firing of potential sales reps with upper management approval.
- Traveling with sales team members as needed to develop and support company goals.
- Responsible for other duties and obligations that may arise from time to time and as requested from the company's senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical degree preferred. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing preferably serving markets with OEMs and EMS providers, contract electronics manufacturers
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing a sales group, growing revenue and managing a portfolio of technical products
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.