- Job Title
- System Administrator
- Job ID
- Ft. Jackson, SC 29207
- Other Location
The primary purpose of this position is to support a stand-alone system in the NCCA research lab including information security and lifecycle management of equipment and software.
• Install, troubleshoot and repair hardware and software and train operators
• Provide technical research support to modify and integrate hardware/software for
• Assis in the testing, validation, and evaluation of technologies
• Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency
• Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption and secure data storage
• Maintain technical inventory and software/hardware management plan
• Troubleshoot IT/AV equipment for classroom, lab, and research applications
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
The System Administrator shall have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred and five (5) years of experience in a technology support environment.