Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. Product Manager, eCommerce
- Job Title
- Sr. Product Manager, eCommerce
- Position ID
- Berlin, DE
- Other Location
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Agile Product Owner to join our growing E-Commerce team. You will perform the responsibilities of an Agile (Scrum and Kanban) Product Owner in our highly progressive software applications development team, through our ongoing product development process. Your involvement in our projects will include defining the scope, estimation, backlog management and grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospective. You should have a solid grasp on Agile project management and lean product management methodologies in order to deliver a quality product which meets stakeholders’ requirements, and delights customers.
*** Please note that we are open to remote candidates based in the United States ***
- Acting as a liaison between key stakeholders and product development team.
- Gathering business requirements
- Collaborating with development team members, and functional mangers on all aspects of the product development life cycle
- Coordinating with local and offshore teams on software integration projects
- Developing user stories and respective acceptance criteria and definition of “Done”
- Developing user journey and workflow diagrams
- Prioritizing the product backlog based on input from product stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining timelines, product road maps, and release plans
- Establishing and tracking success metrics and KPIs
- Actively collaborating in team meetings including sprint planning, daily standup, and sprint retrospective
- Validating and testing functionality and quality of released deliverables
- Experience working with application developers, UI/UX designers, and DevOps personnel
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience with SaaS application development lifecycle
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Trello, and relevant project management applications
- General understanding of web application development technologies and frameworks, relational databases, APIs, and cloud computing
- General understanding of SEO for e-commerce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related fields
- 8+ years of experience managing software projects
- Team player with a 'make-it-happen' attitude
- Project management and Scrum certificates (PMP, PSPO, CSPO, PSM, CSM, etc.)
- Experience with developing B2B software applications, particularly those involving the electronics industry
- Experience in E-Commerce application development
- General understanding of software UX/UI design and elements
- Experience in business analysis, market research, and competitive benchmarking
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.