Job Type: Warfighting Analyst (STORM)
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field of study
Experience: At least 1 year of experience using Synthetic Theater Operations Research Model (STORM). Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
Citizenship: United States citizenship required
Security Clearance: Existing Top-Secret security clearance is a plus, but not required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions develops and uses a variety of modeling and simulation tools for engineering, engagement, mission and campaign-level analysis of defense and space systems. We are a recognized modeling and simulation leader with deep domain expertise and experience applying our software tools on studies and problems of national importance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is currently looking for a warfighting analyst with significant experience using STORM and other warfighting simulation software to lead a team in developing space system behaviors and their impacts on operations in other domains. The work would be on client-site and would require frequent interactions with the government representatives.
- Plan warfighter analysis studies to understand the contribution of space to the warfighter
- Simulate space system behaviors and their interactions with assets in other domains in STORM and other warfighting simulation software
- Analyze and visualize simulations’ output data and present/communicate insights to customer
- Provide basic level of system administration of STORM/Linux-based systems
- Lead and work on a team with other analysts
- Experience working with at least two of the following: real-world warfighting, warfighting analysis, systems modeling, behavior modeling, state machines, space systems, orbital dynamics, data processing and visualization, analysis, and/or basic statistics
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Eligible to obtain an active Top-Secret clearance
- 5 or more years of experience using STORM
- Experience using System Effectiveness Analysis Simulation (SEAS) and other warfighting simulation tools
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Python, R, Bash scripting language, C/C++, SQL/MySQL, VBA for Excel
- Experience with Linux-based systems, especially familiarity with the environment, system administration, and common text editors (i.e. vi/vim, gedit)
- Interest and ability to learn about space, space systems, and their interactions with systems in other domains (i.e. air, land, maritime, cyber) and related technologies
- Experience using software version control systems
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytic is an employee owned company which has many great benefits. Exo has a great benefits package and company 401(k) contribution unmatched. Exo allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!