Careers at Source2
Welder - 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Welder - 2nd Shift
- El Reno, OK 73036
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Welders!
We currently have open opportunities for 2nd Shift Welders in our El Reno facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose our brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Hand Welders work with our production team to craft our high-quality products that end up in the hands of our customers. In this position, you will be responsible for hand-welding in addition to operating robotic and non-robotic welding machines as needed. We’re looking for Hand Welders who care about quality, are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Hand welding experience required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment or a related field
- 2+ years in machine operations of close tolerance parts or equivalent advanced education
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs and ability to wear assigned PPE
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.