BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Web Developer
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA 22102
- Other Location
- Chantilly, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with poly
Required Education and Experience: BA or BS degree and 5+ years of experience as a Web designer and developer. In lieu of a degree, 4 years of additional experience required.
- Experience with the full cycle of front-end web development, to include requirements gathering, working with stakeholders, development, and final deployment on client system
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Web development libraries, including jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with content management systems, including Joomla!, WordPress, and SharePoint
- Experience with UX and user-centered design
- Knowledge of information architecture, workflow design, information management, and governance for site usability
- Knowledge of evolving Web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to display a portfolio showcasing broad design and development competencies, including usability, UI design, development best practices, and comprehension of Web technologies
- Ability to demonstrate visual design expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Possession of excellent presentation, interpersonal, client support, and collaboration skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree a plus
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills