- Job Title
- Production Supervisor
- Job ID
- Athens, TX
- Other Location
Production Supervisor, Athens, TX.
We are hiring for a Production Supervisor to join our Manufacturing Department at our Athens, TX facility.
Job Description: The Production Supervisor will perform the department supervisor's functions and direct the daily activities of department employees to ensure the timely availability of high-quality products. This individual assures maximum utilization of resources to meet the scheduled due dates for product availability. This role will balance the throughput by scheduling resources and equipment to ensure the attainment of established production goals and objectives.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for continual improvements in safety, quality, and production processes while ensuring compliance with ISO/GMP/FDA and Quality Standards. This individual will be responsible for providing adequate training and close coaching for the department employees to establish product awareness and understanding, cGMP compliance, and promote ISO 13485 quality standards. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for implementing safety programs, including training and awareness, for eliminating lost time and accidents and reduce OSHA recordable injuries.
Production Supervisor Education and Experience Requirements:
- Direct line supervisory experience in an industrial environment or equivalent education (BA/BS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Must be able to multiple tasks and set priorities. Position requires the ability to function with a sense of urgency while maintaining a participative environment
- Possess the interpersonal skills to enhance teamwork and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Be able to develop the abilities of others
- Must be able to complete ISO/cGMP and FDA training within 90 days of employment
The Production Supervisor obtains engineering, materials management, and Q.A. support as necessary to achieve the department's throughput and budget objectives. This role will maintain stock inventory to ensure adequate components are available for packaging and production. As a leadership role, this position will help develop annual operation budgets, provide updates, and manage variances. The Production Supervisor will maintain an environment of fairness, challenge, and support to foster job effectiveness and a sense of direction for department employees.
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products, including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide. Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL and Rochester, NY. Argon's brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
If you are interested in hearing more about this Production Supervisor role contact a recruiter today at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.argonmedicaljobs.com
No third parties accepted for work on this role. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.
- Required Skills
• Direct line supervisory experience in an industrial environment or equivalent education (BA/BS)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Must be able to multiple tasks and set priorities. Position requires the ability to function with a sense
of urgency while maintaining a participative environment
• Possess the interpersonal skills to enhance teamwork and foster an environment of continuous
• Be able to develop the abilities of others
• Must be able to complete ISO/cGMP and FDA training within 90 days of employment