CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Chief Historian
- Position ID
- Edwards Air Force Base, CA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Chief Historian to work on a government contract at the Edwards Air Force Base in California. The Chief Historian will be responsible for gathering documents, conducting oral history interviews and obtaining other sources of information about the history of the Center for Inclusion in the archive and generation of historical publications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching, planning and conducting oral history interviews with identified people.
- Coordinating transcription of audio and video interviews.
- Editing returned transcriptions in accordance with standard oral history practices and providing transcriptions (with required review/approval agreements) to interviewees for review.
- Making corrections as necessary and archiving the corrected interviews, with audiotape and agreements in the ARFC Historical Reference Collection.
- Assessing artifacts and historical collections as well as interacting with museums to track artifact loans.
- Supervising public affairs and outreach contractor staff and provide direction, resolve conflicts, prepare reports, and track accomplishments.
- Researching and writing history papers for presentation at professional societies and other venues as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- PhD in History
- Must have expert knowledge in in aerospace history and the ability to document historical significant events and maintain historical systems.
- Ten (10) years of practical experience documenting and publishing recorded history of a federal organization from a local and national perspective.
- Five (5) years of management experience overseeing a fast-paced public outreach and media organization.
- Must be well published, authoring books, journal articles and web material.
- Secret Security Clearance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $75,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951