CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Acquisition Management Office Lead
- Job Title
- Acquisition Management Office Lead
- Position ID
- Edwards Air Force Base, CA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Acquisition Management Office Lead to manage office workload for a staff of 3-7 people on a government contract at the Edwards Air Force Base in California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign work to a staff of 3-7 people;
- Track work assignments from inception until close-out with particular emphasis on ensuring customer deadlines are met and are in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Prepare various reports related to workload, i.e. requisitions received, orders placed, delivery received, invoices paid, etc.), competition goals, procurement lead-times/milestone tracking, etc.;
- Maintain currency on office policies, processes, and procedures;
- Coordinate and review acquisition related documents to formulate a recommended acquisition strategy to the Acquisition Management Office’s assigned CO;
- Train or obtain training for staff so they are current on office policies, processes, and procedures; and
- Ensure all personnel working under this contract are fully trained, competent, and experienced in the acquisition disciplines necessary to perform the tasks assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.A. or B.S. degree of higher (Business or Business related field is preferred) OR a minimum of 6 years of federal acquisition related experience.
- Six (6) years of federal acquisition related experience.
- General knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation, with specific knowledge related to FAR 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
- Secret Security Clearance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $75,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951