Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Job ID
- Athens, TX
- Other Location
Accounts Payable Coordinator, Athens, TX.
We are hiring for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting Department at our Athens, TX facility.
Job Description: The Accounts Payable Coordinator will work to support the Accounts Payable team. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for gathering, verifying, and seeking approvals for inputting accounts payable invoices and related information. This individual will be the subject matter expert with the approval and verification of financial documents from all departments as they relate to accounts payable activities. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will utilize QAD to input invoices into Argon's accounts payable system. This role will be the first line of contact for the accounting department.
Accounts Payable Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), Bachelor's preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to meet deadlines and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will assist the Accounting Department with reporting activities on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. This individual will conduct office administrative duties including but not limited to inventory control, maintenance of vendor invoices, and audits. The Accounts Payable Coordinator must be able to work with minimum supervision and work well within a team environment.
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products, including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide, Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL, and Rochester, NY. Argon's brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
No third parties accepted for work on this role. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.
- Required Skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), Bachelor's preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to meet deadlines and make decisions in a fast-paced environment