BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Information Assurance Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Information Assurance Security Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Arnold, MO 63010
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
Required Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Required Experience: 10-15 years of related experience in data security administration.
Metronome is seeking a Security Engineer to provide expert technical services on all aspects of Information Security. Responsible for writing information security policy drafts, writing and reviewing Memorandum of Agreements and coordinating and managing all aspects of the Certification and Accreditation. Advise and assess system design/architecture as well as defining, designing and evaluating information security systems. Manage multi-agency information sharing and integration security. Maintain affiliations with high-level personnel at multiple agencies and organizations involved in Information Security. Tasking includes incident response, system access approval, audit log review, Configuration Control Board and daily consultations/consulting on a wide variety of security issues. Report, document and investigate all security related incidents; assist with development and implementation of corrective measures.
Candidate must have knowledge of and experience with ICD 503 and be familiar with Cloud Infrastructure/AWS-based solutions.
Candidate must possess IAM II certification to start in accordance with DOD 8570.1M. This position is defined as in 8570.1M chapter 4, pg 35. Candidate is required to understand how our customer's RMF process work and how systems security requirements will be met.
Candidate will work with all IT groups to build IT systems with security planned from the start. Work with developers, system engineers, project managers, and users to identify the level of protection systems will need. Understand and be able to identify what group or process will satisfy security requirement.
Defines, plans, designs, and evaluates information security systems. Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, defines and designs system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Performs a variety of complex tasks associated with information security ranging from the design of security components to complex architectures. Supervise the work of other engineers performing a variety of information security tasks.
- Act as the representative of the Information System Security Manager ensuring compliance with IS security procedures.
- Support efforts to operate, maintain, and dispose of information system materials in accordance with security directives, policies and practices and as annotated in Systems Security Plans.
- Generate and implementation of requisite security training ensuring user security awareness of responsibilities prior to system access.
- Initiate protective and corrective measures when incident or vulnerabilities are discovered.
- Ensure IA hardware and software complies with security configuration guides.
- Implement and enforce IA policies and procedures as defined by A&A documentation.
- Ensure users are aware of their IA responsibilities.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Perform Operations & Sustainment (O&S) functions for the NCE network security infrastructure (firewalls, web gateways, mail gateways, ids, load balancers, performance monitoring tools, mgt systems, etc).
- Perform maintenance and/or advanced configuration of equipment in order to protect the network from emerging cyber threats.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure/AWS-based technology.
- Experience using security tools such as ACAS, HBSS, Carbon Black, Tanium, RedSeal, and EMET.
- Conduct forensic traffic/log analysis to isolate issues or respond to analyst alerts.
- Respond to escalated troubleshooting requests.
- Maintain and administer network infrastructure standards, documentation and fault tolerance.
- Present Monitoring/Test Results and Reports as required.
- Perform/support integration testing as required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Ability to review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct a technical decomposition categorization, remediation, and lien resolution.
- Execute remediation process to implement technical solutions to address vulnerability findings via ACAS security scan.
- Experience installing, hardening, deploying, documenting, and troubleshooting network perimeter security technologies.
- Experience and scripting ability on Unix and/or RHEL OS.
- Experienced with complex Microsoft macros, and PowerShell scripts.
- Basic understanding of Windows Enterprise AD architecture and VMWare Virtualization.
- Must be proficient in network routing/vlan technology.
- CISSP certification or equivalent (CAP, GSLC, CISM)
- System administration experience
- Network engineering experience
- System design and development experience
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills