BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist (SharePoint)
- Job Title
- Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist (SharePoint)
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
Required Experience: 7-10 Years of experience with SharePoint. For every one (1) year of education required, two (2) years of relevant work experience is considered the equivalent
- Applies process improvement, re-engineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
- Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessment leading to development of recommendations for system and process improvements, optimization, development, and/or operations sustainment efforts for IT systems, software, and processes.
- Coordinates and manages analysis evaluations and quality assessments for proper implementation of programs, systems specifications, and quality standards.
- Establishes performance measures, monitors and analyzes performance metrics to identify and implement performance-based improvements.
- Works closely with senior engineers/specialists or task leads.
- Experience with SharePoint web site, which includes supporting the design, development, and maintenance. Understanding of features and limitations of the Sizzle engine. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Experience with providing SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution including analysis of system architecture, design and coding of modules, working with storage support personnel, and interfacing with technical experts. Experience with configuring SharePoint, developing and maintaining scripts, and designing and implementing fixes. Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint templates; providing site design, coding, and expert assistance with SharePoint sites.
- Strong understanding of features and utility functions of jQuery; Strong Understanding of SharePoint Platform. Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS. Ability to roll out well-implemented custom jQuery plugins. Ability to adapt various jQuery features, such as “$.ajax”, to specific needs.
- Support SharePoint page design (Modern View), configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes. Provide support and expertise to migrate SharePoint Online sites from Classic View to Modern View.
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches. Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in working with clients, stakeholders, and end users to obtain requirements. Assist client to identify shortcomings, analyze existing process, and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results and keep up with current technologies.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills